I once counseled a friend to take time to think. I was ridiculed for such an offering. Having no time to think themselves - the others in the room thought it a humourus thing to suggest. They have no idea of the impact that night has had on my life.

02 July 2005

Camp Nurse


camp road
Originally uploaded by joshuahanauer.
The only issue with being a camp nurse for a week in upstate New York is that people assume - incorrectly in this case - that you are actually a nurse.

My week at Shiloh was very rewarding and I am happy to report that I never had to use my pseudo-nursing skills.

True, I do have a bit of a cold and my cabin was the toilet for the entire camp for a bit - but overall a great time.

I return to work on Monday after having not been for quite a while. It will also be the 4th which promises some interesting runs.

For now, just trying to catch up on some sleep and enjoy being home with my wife and my cat.

No comments: