I once counseled a friend to take time to think. I was ridiculed for such an offering. Having no time to think themselves - the others in the room thought it a humourus thing to suggest. They have no idea of the impact that night has had on my life.

31 December 2006

hello daddy

So, in the hopes that all who read this post will enjoy a year filled with God's love and grace, I write that I soon will be a papa. Maurie and I find ourselves with child and have been for some time. We will hear the little one's heart beating in just a few short weeks and the we discover the gender with the help of modern science. Time for advice - something besides, "your life is going to change." I got that one down.

2 comments:

Adam said...

You are about to experience another dimension of love, that you didn't know existed. You will also realize that your capacity to love is infinite. It is really special actually.

Unknown said...

Congratulations,

Adam (aka artem)