I once counseled a friend to take time to think. I was ridiculed for such an offering. Having no time to think themselves - the others in the room thought it a humourus thing to suggest. They have no idea of the impact that night has had on my life.

14 December 2005

Difficult to Type


staple_gun
Originally uploaded by joshuahanauer.
Hello World, This morning at about 10 a.m. I shot a staple into my left hand using the PowerShot stapler you see here. Notice the arrow in the lower left hand corner - you guessed it, that is where the staples eject out at about 9,000 mph! I thought this gun was like every other staple gun in the world and I was wrong. After noticing my mistake - the pain was hard to miss. I had to remove the staple that was buried in my hand. I could not grab it, so I had to force a flathead screwdriver underneath of it to get some purchase. So, that's my morning. With my hand wrapped in gause and the smile far from my face - I am staple gun saftey man. No joke!

No comments: